Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sandra Adcock's answer to: Hypothetical Questions: Would the world be a better place without Islam? on Quora

I MAY get a many negative replies for this. First, let me state that my church affiliation is Southern Baptist. I went to the Wesley Foundation in college; BS degree at SWOSU. I tried to volunteer at a Baptist cause doing anything and was turned down. Called my old director at the Wes foundation and ended up doing 12 years volunteer at Skyline Urban Ministries in the Food Pantry and working on their computer data base of services. Are we better without ISLAM? No. I may disagree with this religion. God, what I believe in the Judeo-Christian sense, is their God to in my belief. What we do not bring to the table in complete devotion; we could learn a think or two from this religion. Praying 5 times a day. One may argue this is going through the motions. Could be or not. What man is high enough on the list of being un-stoneable to decide this? Would be better off without Christianity? Remember when we start asking questions of others; they can reverse the image we see in the mirror. Does anyone get what I am saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment